Eton College Canada, in cooperation with Vancouver Island University and Powell River School District 47, will be offering a uniquely designed two-year, dual credential program: Travel, Tourism & Flight Attendant Preparation Diploma program, delivered by Eton College Canada and the Tourism Studies Diploma program, delivered by Vancouver Island University with cohort support provided by Powell River School District 47.
- September 5th, 2017
During the first year students will be introduced to Eton College Canada’s popular Travel & Tourism courses including the much in-demand Flight Attendant Preparation program. During the second year, the Vancouver Island University courses will focus on the delivery of leisure experiences for domestic and international visitors.
This popular program, designed for students who wish to maximize their tourism education, considers the impact of tourism on individuals, communities, and the environment in order to develop best practices for sustainable tourism development.
- English and Cultural Immersion – delivered by Vancouver Island University
- Travel, Tourism and Flight Attendant Preparation Diploma program – offered at Eton College Canada Vancouver or Powell River campuses
- Tourism Studies Diploma – offered at Vancouver Island University Powell River campus
Overview of Topics Covered:
- Introduction to Tourism
- Airline Safety and Security
- Recreation and Sports
- Heritage and Culture
- Introduction to Tourism Marketing
- Aviation Geography
- Green and Ethical Tourism
For more information on courses and fees, click here.
The Dual Credential program is unique:
- Offers a university diploma that includes flight attendant courses
- Opens doors: pursue a Bachelor’s degree, become a flight attendant, enjoy one of over 400 tourism industry careers anywhere in the world…better yet…do it all!