Application for Admission
Before you begin, please note:
- A non-refundable $100 CAD application fee must be submitted with this application
- All applications submitted without the application fee will not be processed
Eton College Protection of Privacy
Eton College collects and retains student personal information under the authority of the College and Institute Act. The information will be used to admit, register and graduate students, record academic achievement, issue library cards, administer and operate academic, alumni and other College programs and other purposes consistent with the mandate of the College. Information on admission, registration and academic achievement may also be disclosed and used for statistical and research purposes by the College, other post-secondary educational institutions, the Industry Training Authority and the provincial government. Personal information provided for admission and registration and any other information placed into the student record will be collected, protected, used, disclosed and retained in compliance with British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (R.S.B.C. 1996, c. 165). If you have any questions about the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by Eton College, please contact the Admissions’ Office, Eton College, 706 – 333 Terminal Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V6A 4C1; 604.677.3866.
- I understand that submission of this application does not guarantee admission to a program or course, and that admission is subject to meeting Eton College admission requirements and program availability.
- I certify that the information I am providing in this application is complete and accurate and may be verified by Eton College. I understand that falsifying any documents or information submitted will result in immediate cancellation of my admission or registration at Eton College.
- I have read and understand the Eton College Protection of Privacy disclaimer
- I agree to receive email communication from Eton College.