ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
This 10-month diploma program will prepare you to enter a wide range of employment opportunities within the thriving hospitality industry. You will develop skills and knowledge in the core areas of hospitality industry like front office & housekeeping operations, managing food & beverage, service leadership, convention management, as well as guest services and customer relations.
In this program you will explore the following key areas:
- Hospitality Management
- Front Office & Housekeeping Operations
- Human Resources Management in Hospitality
- Convention Management and Services
- Food & Beverage Operations
- Food, Beverage, and Labour Cost Control
- Canadian Hospitality Law
- Sales and relationship management
- Facilities Management & Design
- Supervision in Hospitality Industry
As a graduate of this program, you may pursue future career options, such as:
- Reservations Agent/Supervisor/Manager
- Executive Housekeeper
- Catering Manager
- Food and Beverage Attendant/Supervisor/Manager
- Front Desk Agent/Supervisor/Manager
- Guest Services Agent
- Sales/Marketing Manager
- Special Events Coordinator
WHY CHOOSE ETON COLLEGE?
Our classes and workshops are taught by industry professionals, who don’t just deliver the required theories, but bring personal industry experience to the classroom.
Small class setting and individual hands-on approach
With the smaller class size, our teachers inspire excellence and provide mentorship to each student, focusing on teamwork, critical thinking, and customer oriented approach.
Academic transfer options
Eton College is a fully accredited private institution that will allow you to transfer academic credits and continue your studies at partner institutions in Canada and abroad.
Career focus and professional development
You will have access to career preparation workshops and job fairs as well as receive training in professional development, networking, industry job search and interview techniques.
This program provides a 6-week industry placement to help you gain work experience while studying, secure high paying employment post-graduation, and ensure further career advancement in the Hospitality field.