The Hospitality Management program enables students to master the management and operational skills needed in the hospitality industry.
Hospitality Management covers every imaginable type of property. From bed and breakfasts to five-star resorts, from hotel chains to roadside motels, from luxurious villas to one-room cabins, from stately cruise ships to houseboats and yachts, hospitality properties abound.
Students master the management and operational skills that make these hospitality properties thrive. Some of the courses in this program include Front Office Operation, Food & Beverage Service, Hospitality Facilities Management and Design and more.
Call 604-677-3866 or click here to contact our Admissions team today!
Your Program Highlights
- Comprehensive: 12 courses, Focus on hotels and the food & beverage industry
- Courses based on provincial and international guidelines
- Theory mixed with lots of hands-on learning
- Credentialed faculty with solid industry experience
- Field trips, Guest Speakers and Networking
- On-site library and online database access
- Work Experience
- Lifetime Career Support for graduate success
- …and much more!
|HOSP 110||Introduction to the Hospitality Industry|
|HOSP 120||Canadian Hospitality Law|
|HOSP 124||Basic Hotel and Restaurant Accounting|
|HOSP 140||Managing Front Office Operations|
|HOSP 141||Managing Service in Food & Beverage Ops|
|HOSP 142||Managing Housekeeping Operations|
|HOSP 143||Hospitality Facilities Management and Design|
|HOSP 151||Managing Beverage Operations|
|HOSP 160||Managing Hospitality Human Resources|
|HOSP 210||Supervision in the Hospitality Industry|
|HOSP 220||Convention Management Services|
|HOSP 230||Food, Beverage and Labour Cost Control|