Pathway Programs at Eton College:


Friendly Path to a Bachelor’s Degree
Career-oriented hospitality, travel and tourism, and business administration programs
Partnership with top institutions worldwide

Eton College offers pathway programs to its students, allowing them to transfer credits to our partner colleges and universities to further their education.

With a pathway program within their reach, students are able to build the skills, knowledge and qualifications they need to enter and successfully complete a further diploma or a bachelor’s degree program.

Freedom to choose a field of study and employment path

Increased chances of undergraduate admission

Build necessary language and communication skills

More learning opportunities, from a diploma to a bachelor's degree

Take a closer look at Eton College’s pathway program partners
Click the logo of each school to learn more

Fast-track to a bachelor’s degree

Career-oriented programs

Reputable partner institutions

Efficient admission process

Kalai Ponniah

VP for Academic Services And Campus
Director, Eton College

Eton College holds articulation agreements with universities and colleges in Canada that create pathways for successful admissions to further studies without having to write further TOEFL or IELTS tests. Eton College pathway programs are designed to prepare students to continue their studies from Eton College to Capilano University, Royal Roads University or Vancouver Community College. These pathway programs give students the essential academic skills to succeed at university level.

All Eton College programs focus on practical critical thinking, career and academic skills that set students up for success at universities. Our programs and courses are designed from the ground up based on feedback received from our pathway partners. Eton College also has a student services or pathway university coordinator dedicated to providing personalized attention and guidance to students interested in applying to one or more of its pathway universities.

After graduating from a diploma or degree program from our pathway universities and colleges, you will be able to apply for a PGWP (Post Graduate Work Permit). The work experience you gain while working in Canada may help you to qualify for permanent residency in this diverse and welcoming country.

Let’s find the perfect fit for you and take the next step to your academic future.

If you are up to the challenge and have set your sights on higher education


Contact Us